St Annes are always looking for carering individual to joy our team of carers. The purpose of the Care Assistant is to provide care and support to people living within in the home.
Your job role will include:
- Work as part of a team, to provide care and support.
- Provide personal care to individuals.
- Promote independence.
- Acquire the skills, knowledge and training necessary to support individual needs.
- Assist Health care professional when they visit.
- Identify when and how to report matters of concern, including poor practice, which affects the safety and well-being of clients
Experience is preferred but full Training is provided and all paid.
Good rates of pay.
Chance to further career with NVQ training, Medication training and progressing to Team leader.
Over time rates available with permanent position
St Annes Residential home is a family run home in Whitstone. We have bank staff vacancies always available and possibly permanent.
Please download the application form below and either return it to St. Anne's Residential Home, Whitstone, Holsworthy, EX22 6UA or send it via email to the Manager below.